Monday, February 14, 2011
【 Weak current College 】 speaker's main parameters 】
Speakers of the main parameters are frequency characteristics, nominal power, rated impedance, distortion, directional, sensitivity and elasticity, equivalent quality, equivalent volume, etc.
(1) rated power also called nominal power refers to the speaker in the distortion of the conditions that allowed longer typical input power rating. Normally, the speaker can withstand the maximum power play is greater than the rated power. To get better sound quality, usually to the speaker distance human power to less than the rated power.
(2) rated impedance is also called nominal impedance, refers to the speaker in the rated power of the resulting impedance value. Only the speaker impedance and power amplifier output impedance matching, the speakers to get the best working state. Speakers of the nominal impedance 4 Ω, 8 Ω Ω, 16, 32 Ω, etc.
(3) frequency response refers to the speaker output sound pressure with the input signal frequency and changes of properties. In fact means that the speakers can work in which frequency range. Due to the structure of the different speakers, its frequency response range is different, you can choose to work in different frequency bands.
(4) distortion, refers to the speaker sound and original sound, which is doped with many harmonic noise, i.e. after resulted in distortion. The more doping of harmonic, the greater its distortion.
(5) sensitivity refers to the frequency range input to the speaker's apparent power signal for 0.1VA, in its reference axis distance from the reference point 1m, produces a sound pressure sensitivity, known as the speakers. Sensitivity reflects the speaker power, the level of sound conversion efficiency.
(6) directivity refers to the speaker playback time in space in different directions on the radiation characteristics of sound pressure distribution. Directivity and the higher the frequency, the frequency, the stronger the directivity of the speakers. At the same time, the nature of the paper with the speakers of the pelvic size, at the same frequency, the greater the cone, the stronger the resistance to that.