Sunday, March 27, 2011
【 Weak current College 】 switch main parameters 】
(1) rated voltage means the switch in the normal working time allowed by the proprietor. If adds in the switch both sides voltage greater than this value, it will create two contact points between the brand impact of breakdown.
(2) rated current when the switch is switched on, the maximum allowed through security operating current. If the current exceeds this value, the switch contacts will was too big to burn.
(3) the insulation resistance is the switch of conductor section (metal component) and the insulation resistance of the parts. Insulation resistance value should be 1 O O M Ω or more.
(4) contact resistance is the switch in the on-State, each pair of contacts between the resistance value. General requirements contact resistance value at 0.1-0.5 Ω following, this value as small as possible.
(5) the voltage is switched between the conductor and can bear minimum voltage values.
(6) life is the switch in the normal working conditions can operate. General requirements in about 5000-35000