Wednesday, January 5, 2011
【 Weak current College 】 RFID identification system and fieldbus technology perfectly 】
RFID is not just a technology, it is an efficient management, a reflection on the management of the fine. The future of RFID industry would be an impact on our life's important role.
What is RFID RFID Radio Frequency Identification, or RFID. Radio frequency identification is a non-contact automatic identification technology that uses radio signals automatically identify the target object and obtain the relevant data, identify work without human intervention, can work in all kinds of bad environment. RFID technology can identify high speed moving objects and can identify more than one label, the operation is easy. The development of RFID and the current situation of RFID technology and the rise of the two main reasons. One is the technology push. RF technology from birth to an experienced military applications, laboratory studies to civil applications several times, the underlying technology of maturing. On the other hand it is throughout the social information degree generally improving, enterprises need to further improve the information level while reducing labor and production costs, market on various technology choices. Radio frequency identification to rely on the information collection, transmission, control, this wireless non-contact technology advantages become inevitable choice. In accordance with the energy supply mode, RFID tags are divided into active and passive and active three; according to the operating frequency, the RFID tag is divided into low-frequency (LF), high-frequency (HF), ultra-high frequency (UHF) and the microwave band (MW) of the label. At present, RFID application to LF and HF tags products; UHF labels began to scale of production, since it can be long distance identification and low-cost advantage, is expected in the next five years to become a mainstream; in some countries MW label has been applied. China has mastered HF chip design technology, and successfully achieved industrialization, UHF chip has also been completed. 13.56MHZ become the mainstream of the industrial control, RFID at the industrial application of the main operating frequency to high frequency (HF) 13.56MHZ, and has reached a global consensus. This is mainly due to the fact that industrial production environment generally is not very good, which like the electric welding machine, large-size equipment can cause large electromagnetic interference, and RFID is through the principle of electromagnetic induction to read or write operation, the user will inevitably produce such questions: electromagnetic interference would affect the RFID working?, in fact, the factory generally internal electromagnetic interference, if within the 1MHZ RFID work around in the frequency band selection, both work 13.56MHZ band far, does not cause interference with each other. We can think about it this way: If you use FM radio, when two radio bands are similar, the interference will be very strong, otherwise not. Domestic RFID application in the typical, imitation pseudo RFID mainly applies to all types of electronic ticket, proof of identity, special products anti-counterfeiting, etc. 2004 in some regions of China have enabled a new generation of second-generation ID card, ID card using 13.56MHz of RFID technology. Scheduled to end 2008 full replacement, thus, the average annual RFID demand in around 2 million tablets. In the traffic information application, the current principal is an urban public transport card works, highway, railway, scheduling and statistical systems, as well as highway electronic toll collection system, intelligent car parks, etc. The relevant competent authorities, as of 2005 was the implementation of urban public transport card project city has reached more than 120. Rail is the nationwide success based on electronic RFID automatic train identification (Auto train Identification System: ATIS) system. Automatic train identification system adopts the international advanced technology of the UHF band, fora total of about 17000 bike attachment semi-active RFID electronic tags, about half a million car labelled passive RFID tag, thereby greatly improving the train dispatching and management of information level, and achieved significant economic and social benefits. In addition, electronic toll collection system for the pilot project also continues to increase, is expected to realize large-scale substantive application. In industrial production, the industrial manufacturing process, including material automatic distribution, line control, link, an RFID application. I would like to make some for representatives of the automotive industry. To the automotive industry, for example, Beijing Hyundai, Changan Ford, SAIC, Chery, liuzhou automobile, Changhe automobile as well as the first automobile manufacturing plant, etc., have successively introduced RFID system application. Some of the famous engine companies prepare positive preparation. Auto industry automotive industry is typical of many types, multiple processes and multiple material mass production process. At the same time as the automotive industry and the increasingly fierce competition between the various manufacturers are generally face: improve productivity, lower production costs, improve production management, and other pressures. For car project, whether it is a new project, or an extension of the existing equipment and transformation, in the planning and design of control systems, there should be a fundamental guiding principle: uses the most advanced automation technology and products for maximum decrease system integration and debugging time, reduces investment costs, facilitate the maintenance of the production run phase and process adjustments. Improve the stability of the process equipment system, reduce downtime guarantee scheme realization of production. On the auto industry's control system requirements are also different from other sectors of the automatic control system for automobile industry production site is relatively complex. For example, welding technology, represents the automotive control of some of the typical features of the site: 1. on the control system of the automotive industry's requirements are also different from other sectors of the automatic control system for automobile industry production site is relatively complex. For example, welding technology, represents the automotive control of some of the typical features of the site; 2. strong electromagnetic interference received equipment to welding process of electromagnetic interference emission, not only on the power grid caused pollutionDye, to connect in the same power grid electricity equipment impact and damage to equipment quality, network communication and signal transmission is a major challenge 3. onsite I/O counts and very decentralized each station fixture has a considerable number of solenoid valve needs-driven, many clips-jaw cylinder clamping and releasing in place of the signal needs to be collected. These signal a relatively dispersed, collecting points are in different parts of the body of the fixture 4 £ ® network number from the station in automobile project planning, usually using fieldbus technology, you will typically use IP67 protection degree of integration module, as an integrated module is a node, so the number generally network node. For example, a main welding line, often have hundreds of nodes, if you use robot welding robot also occupy the corresponding network node resources. RFID technology applications in automotive industry advantage 1) enhanced automotive industry business assets, products and raw materials management visibility and traceability, to be the "transparent management";
2) on products and raw materials for efficient automation track monitoring and inventory management;
3) to improve operational efficiency, reduce operating costs;
4) enhanced security effectiveness and reducing loss coefficient;
5) improve the whole production cycle of retroactive regulatory quality;
6) streamlining workforce, enhance team collaboration;
7) optimization of logistics and supply chain management, promote efficiency, reduce the cost of integrating security, reduce the response time;
8) adapt the present/future of the industry and consumer demand, strengthen customer satisfaction. Fieldbus in automotive industry applications of fieldbus is connected control system in the field of bi-directional digital communication networks, compared with the traditional control ways, it has incomparable advantages. Automotive industry for control system offers very high demand, so in the planning and design of production line automation system, we must be considerate. To select the most appropriate process layout and on-site environment of fieldbus protocols, we must ensure that: 1) numerous I/O from the station to the economic and rational distribution.
2) all of the site for easy debugging and direct, simple network management.
3) a large number of control signal to transmit real-time stable.
4) field of a variety of failure to timely diagnosis and positioning.
5) and other system compatibility and operability of technical upgrades. Therefore, in the automotive industry, the control point is relatively more, a high degree of automation, the spot is more severe, the lines are more complex, and other sectors of production control compared to the relatively high failure rate. Thus, for maintenance personnel and equipment of diagnostic capabilities are put forward higher requirements. Accurate fault location and detailed failure information is fieldbus has a very important feature, which makes maintenance more convenient. Secondly, the fieldbus provides very high performance-price ratio, making the system costs reduced by 40%; fieldbus module has a higher protection class, plus the reliable digital communication and fast data response, are the automotive industry control mode of choice. In addition, strong anti-interference ability makes the bus to meet the poor working environment, in particular, like automobile plant of electric welding workshop, strong electromagnetic interference environment that reflects the powerful advantages. Fieldbus and RFID integration point fieldbus and RFID applications for the automotive industry has brought about tremendous income, promoting the automotive industrial automation of management and reduce operational costs. At the same time, we are thinking about another question: how will the two organic combination of? both can complement it. 1. bus as an ideal control mode, the application for different environment presents a cross-section of 8 large application protocol, Profibus DP, DeviceNET, etc has been widely familiar, and to China and achieved many of the application instance. At present, RFID General support bus protocol, both of which are in the same protocol network control, better play bus control advantages. 2.RFID as a non-independent system, one of its three major components, providing a of the controller and the Bus Coupler similar functions, will there be one, is a very effective integration, which greatly reduces the number of nodes in the network, and allows each node's resources are fully utilized, RFID and IO closely together. 3. bus provides programmable gateway, it has a small PLC functionality, allowing each station may be stand-alone system that greatly reduces the workload of the upper PLC, RFID data read and write information, you can directly through programmable gateways for processing, avoiding the transfer of large amounts of data, and reliance on the server. Here only summarizes the three points, I believe that with the bus technology and the development of RFID technology, its combination of control styles will play a greater power. Threats and opportunities coexist 1, workers
RFID brings efficiency, necessarily accompanied by a certain amount of unemployment, but like any advancedproductive way, can not be denied because of unemployment, a new technology's life. RFID also brings a lot of opportunities on RFID demand has also been accompanied by technical and industrial development but more intense. 2. Enterprise
For traditional recognition technology manufacturers and suppliers, RFID technology is a huge threat. At present, China's many large barcode providers have begun to RFID business transition, such as Beijing kai, Huon Baldur and other companies. Similarly, faced with the presence of foreign enterprises, China's enterprises are tremendous pressure. China enterprise on RFID technology to master, but also stay in agent or package level, no core technology competition, the consequences can be imagined. China enterprise to leverage the advantages of low production costs, strengthen the cooperation with foreign manufacturers, for more research and development opportunities to develop their own research and development capabilities. 3. industry
In the RFID industry chain, the core technology of Chinese enterprises limitedMost intellectual property controls in the hands of foreign manufacturers, the annual cost of a large number of intellectual property. China is a manufacturing powerhouse, is one of the world's manufacturing center, such a huge market, and all the soldiers fighting for. Although China's current policy, economic, technological and social aspects of the condition and does not promote the fast development of RFID, but China has a huge market, how to develop future RFID industry, is the need for national and industry insiders share thoughts on the issue. In short, RFID is not just a technology, it is an efficient management, a reflection on the management of the fine. The future of RFID industry would be an impact on our life's important role.